To rent a vehicle with THE OUT, you are required to:
- Be over 25 years of age on the day your rental starts
- Have a full GB or EU driving licence which is valid for the type of vehicle being rented, and have held such licence for at least one year if aged 30 or over, and at least 2 years if aged 25-29. For EU licence holders you are required to have held your licence for at least 5 years.
- Reside in the UK and for EU driving licence holders have done so for at least 1 years preceding the rental period
- Have no more than six points arising out of minor convictions on their driving licence
- Have no points arising out of major convictions on their driving licence
- Not have been involved in two or more accidents in the preceding three years or in one accident with costs exceeding £5,000 in the preceding three years
- A credit or debit card