We are required by our insurance to complete a number of checks before we can confirm your rental with us.
UK licence holders:
- Your UK driving licence must have been held for at least 2 years if the driver is aged between 25 and 29 years or at least 1 year if the driver is aged between 30 and 74 years.
- UK driving licence must have no more than six points arising out of minor convictions.
- UK driving licence must have no points arising out of major convictions.
EU and International licence holders:
- EU and International driving licences must have been held for at least 2 years if the driver is aged between 25 and 29 years or at least 1 year if the driver is aged between 30 and 74 years.
- Please note, an International driving licence (not EU) is only valid in the UK for 12 months: (i) from when you last entered the UK; or (ii) from when you became resident in the UK.
- A driver who has been resident in the UK for more than 12 months must provide a UK or EU driving licence regardless of nationality.
If you have been asked to upload additional documents to verify your account, please email [email protected] or open the Help section in the app and send us a copy of your passport and proof of address no older than 3 months (utility bill, personal cheque book or life assurance policy).
We will get back to you as soon as possible to verify your account.