- All Electric SUV
- I-PACE EV400 HSE
- All Wheel Drive
- WLTP Electric Range 292 miles, this equates to 250 miles in real life conditions* = approx. London to Manchester on a single full charge
Smartphone Wireless Charging, 4G Wifi Hotspot for up to 8 devices, SatNav, Apple Carplay, Bluetooth Connectivity, 6 x USB ports
HOW TO MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE
ADJUST THE SEATING POSITION
The seat adjustment controls are located down the side of the seat
ADJUST THE STEERING WHEEL HEIGHT
- Release lever under steering wheel
- Move steering wheel into desired position
- Reapply lever to lock steering wheel in position
HOW TO DRIVE
- Press and hold the brake pedal
- Push the start/stop button
- Select transmission, Drive (D) or Reverse (R)
- Release the brake pedal and GO.
HOW TO CHARGE
- Remove charging cables from the front bonnet compartment, opening button located between steering wheel and driver's door.
- To access the charging port unlock the vehicle, select park (P), switch off the vehicle and press the right side of the flap located behind the front wheel arch on the passenger's side.
- Connect the charging cable to the electricity supply before connecting the other end to the I-PACE's port. The rapid charging port is covered by a rubber insert. NOTE: if using a public charging point use the provided cables connected to the point.
- Charging starts automatically, a green light will start flashing next to the charging port and the charging cable will become locked in the port.
- To stop charging, press the unlock button on the key fob to unlock the cable from the port, remove the cable from the I-PACE port and the electricity supply.
- Close the charging port flap and return the charging cable to the front bonnet compartment.
- The charging status and driving range can be viewed via my EV option in the central display.
The I-PACE can also use charging points that are provided for free by certain local councils and businesses such as supermarkets and offices. To view free charging points follow the link: https://www.zap-map.com/live/ and filter under "Payment" to only include "Free to use" options. To locate charging points nearby, and their real-time availability, use the EV Charging Station feature built-in to the latest version of Google Maps.
The I-PACE can be charged from domestic properties using a standard 3-pin socket. Domestic sockets are rated at 3 kW and will cost approximately £12 to fully charge the I-PACE from empty, depending on the electricity tariff.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT CHARGING, COST AND TIME
GET TO KNOW THE I-PACE
For more information about the I-PACE consult the vehicle's handbook, download the Jaguar IGuide app or visit the Jaguar website: https://www.jaguar.co.uk/owners/handbooks-guides/index.html
*Environmental conditions and driving style may affect vehicle's battery range