In the event of an accident please stop the vehicle immediately, and call Allianz on (+44) 0370 160 3102 and quote our insurance policy number BV/27994456.
If you are involved in an accident, do not admit to any third party that you are responsible. If you do, you may lose the benefit of insurance cover and be liable for any damage.
If the vehicle cannot be repaired we will (where possible) provide you with a replacement vehicle for the remainder of the rental period or, where that is not possible, refund you the charges paid for the remainder of the rental period. We will not charge you for the cost of recovery and/or repair if it was caused by our negligence or fault.
You should notify both the police and us straight away on [email protected], and describe the situation as fully as possible when you are asked to do so. You should get the names and addresses of everyone involved, including witnesses, and tell the police straight away if anyone is injured or if there is a disagreement over who is responsible.
If the vehicle has been stolen, you must tell us as soon as possible and confirm this in writing as soon as reasonably possible. You or any authorised drivers will also need to:
- Get the names and addresses of any witnesses and give them to us;
- Gill in a standard accident report form and provide a copy to us;
- Send us any notices or other documents relating to any legal proceedings arising out of the theft or loss;
- Help us and our insurers in any legal proceedings, including allowing us to take legal action in your name and defending any legal action taken against you; and
- Give us back all keys and report the theft or loss to the police as soon as reasonably possible.